Hello everyone,

We are close to finishing a whole home remodel and are beginning to realize our 11 year old Lazyboy leather sofa isn’t going to cut it anymore. It’s the most comfortable couch I’ve ever sat on, but it’s on the uglier side (I was a bachelor when I bought it), and the leather is quite worn. We also have an American Leathers comfort sleeper sectional sofa, which has been a frustrating piece of furniture to own. It was expensive (I probably overpaid) and the sections constantly separate and the cushions slide out of place. We want to get good quality furniture this time around. But I have no idea where to look or where to start. From reading through this forum I am getting a better idea of what qualities good furniture should have, but even when I browse online I have trouble finding specifications on how the furniture is constructed. I also see Hancock and Moore mentioned quite frequently.

My question is, what other brands are trusted to sell quality furniture? We are looking for a living room set which is also our media room. We have dogs and prefer the material to be leather or some type of material that is easy to clean dog fur off of. We prefer something that reclines or has built in ottomans so we can put our feet up.

We are also looking for a master bedroom set. Can you please point in a direction of which brands we can start looking at? We are located in Southwest Florida, our house is a modern/Mediterranean design.

Thank you very much!