Hello, I’ve been lurking for years and now would like some help for a potential order.

We have recently gotten new furniture at a local business closing a location. One couch is a H&M City Sofa in Cavalier Mocha (we hope it was a good deal on clearance...) and a fabric Lexington sofa. We also got a lower cost chair and a half in a 3rd color that would move to our bedroom. We do not want another color ottoman, and would like upholstered/tufted in leather. Options then are to get H&M Cavalier Mocha ottoman, which seems would be $2k or more. I’d rather spend a bit more and get maybe a BY leather chair and Square and Fair XL in matching leather and ditch the existing chair.

Ideal leather would be something in a light tan and pull up or aniline. Would love a married cover, or quick ship promotional type pricing chair. Is there anything you could suggest? I’ll complete the quote request for anything we find and like. I think something with nail heads would be cool, not sure the wife agrees. Would really love the H&M painter chair... but out of budget for sure.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	34F5DF41-CCA1-4DC2-97A9-2A5DA9D6B2F3.jpeg 
Views:	257 
Size:	110.0 KB 
ID:	13199