Today's consumer is heavily biased towards internet shopping. A couple of clicks and DONE. Yes, its very convenient. But - you're not always getting the best price. How much is your convenience worth? Here's a case in point, I was pricing out a Royal Pedic Queen size Natural Cotton with Wool Wrap for at customer. Let's see what the quick and easy "Discount" price is on one of the more popular websites:

https://www.allergybuyersclub.com/8-...wid=&pmt=&pkw=

FREE SHIPPING !!! (everyone love that). $ 4,605

Hmmm...what does the guy (The Keeping Room) with no "click and buy" website sell it for? $ 3,754 cash/check or with a credit card $ 3,867. And that includes home delivery to most major cities (additional charges for outlying zip codes).

Plus, you get to talk to someone that has four Royal Pedic beds in his own home. I run so lean in my business, I can afford to sell for less (Tip: Don't ask me to take some more off, that's annoying when I'm already the best price around!).

Do your homework, and just like shopping at Costco, don't assume you are getting the lowest price on a click and ship website. I for one, don't have to pay someone $ 20,000 to set up that website, I use a pencil and paper.