Thread: Hancock & Moore Your Way Bed, King Size, "Gigi" YH2T-126-MAP in leather Nirvana Linen

Default Hancock & Moore Your Way Bed, King Size, "Gigi" YH2T-126-MAP in leather Nirvana Linen

A new item for Hancock and Moore, available as a headboard in King Size its model # YHT-126-MAP.

The three rails to make it a complete bed are model # YF4P-126-MAP.

So to get the combo you are seeing in the photo you need both.

Leather on this is GR 1 Nirvana Linen and for the wood finish I chose Buck, and used the TTT nail. What really caught my interest on this unit is the nail trim in the channel of the headboard. There is very little room between the headboard wood and the tufts, how they managed to apply the nails without gouging the wood on the headboard really defines the art of upholstery to me. I know I couldn't do it.

This is the first bed from Hancock and Moore I have seen, and I am very impressed with it. When fully assembled, it as strong and solid as bed as I have ever seen, it absolutely does not move. The downside of this rigidity is that it takes appx an hour and a half to assemble, so there will be a $ 149 assembly charge on all local deliveries if you want it fully put together in additional the delivery fee (we will place in your home, unassembled, for the standard delivery fee). Because of the time to assemble and break down, the floor model is set up to take orders off up and not for sale per se. Average order time is 8 weeks. These are available in Twin, Full, Queen and King. There are also more simple styles you can see on the Hancock and Moore website under YOUR WAY BEDs. The three piece footrail remains the same on all styles of headboards.

Bed shown in the frame is a handmade Royal Pedic All-Cotton Box and Mattress made in California. $ 5,034 for box and matt to most major cities and includes delivery. None better, this is the same box and matt my wife and I personally sleep on and have in all our bedrooms. Lasts 3x longer than conventional mattress store bedding.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bed1.jpg 
Views:	273 
Size:	188.5 KB 
ID:	13270Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bed2.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	186.6 KB 
ID:	13271Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bed3.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	190.4 KB 
ID:	13272Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bed5.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	192.1 KB 
ID:	13273Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bed4.jpg 
Views:	232 
Size:	191.4 KB 
ID:	13274
    Last edited by drcollie; 08-22-2020 at 11:15 AM.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.