Thread: Hancock & Moore # 2062 Westwood Tilt Back Chair in Cameo Stone Burnished

Default Hancock & Moore # 2062 Westwood Tilt Back Chair in Cameo Stone Burnished

One of the best selling and most comfortable chairs in the line. Matching Ottoman is not shown. Cameo Stone leather, a pure Italian Aniline that is Hand Burnished. Wood trim is Buck, Nail Trim is Black Pearl.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	austin1.jpg 
Views:	455 
Size:	193.1 KB 
ID:	13275Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Austin2.jpg 
Views:	396 
Size:	190.0 KB 
ID:	13276Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Austin3.jpg 
Views:	358 
Size:	196.2 KB 
ID:	13277
    Last edited by drcollie; 08-26-2020 at 12:58 PM.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: Hancock & Moore # 2038NB Austin Tilt Back Chair in Cameo Stone Burnished

That coloring with the burnishing makes it look nicely already broken in.

Default Re: Hancock & Moore # 2038NB Austin Tilt Back Chair in Cameo Stone Burnished

I've brought that color into the store on pieces at least four times, and it seems the floor models never last more than a week, guess I need to bring in another! It's an interesting color, because "Stone" really does describe it. It's not entirely gray, there are some browns mixed into it so its kind of what your eye picks up on. It's very rich and expensive looking, I think. Cameo Stone is also one on those hides that is harder to commit to on the swatch than seeing it in person as well.

This is the note I got from the customer who purchased this piece. I always like to get these....

M B
    Sat, Aug 22, 12:10 PM (4 days ago)
    to me

Just got the chair, and my wife is in love with the color (as am I). You are quite the genius. It looks amazing in person, and sits perfectly. My wife practically melted sitting in it. Delivery folks were fantastic, quick and efficient. Inspected it all over myself and nothing seems out of place. Thanks so much, this was the first amazing furniture experience I've had!
    Duane Collie

This chair looks amazing! Can you explain the options on it -- in particular, the button tufting on the sides looks different from other Austin High Back Tilt Chairs that I have seen, including my own.

HA! I goofed up - that's not an Austin at all , its the Westwood Tilt Back, # 2062. I will go and change the title now...
    Duane Collie