Thread: Superior Selection and Customer Service

Default Superior Selection and Customer Service

Duane Collie and The Keeping Room not only provides the opportunity to peruse high quality furniture that can be customized, but also offers insights and expertise based on years of experience. I recently purchased a custom Hancock and Moore “Kent” chesterfield sofa and a custom “Hadley” chair. The superior materials and fine workmanship more than justified the price. These are heirloom pieces that will last for generations, transcending fads and trends. They will remain stylish with any decor, be it traditional, transitional or modern. When I look at the furniture, I smile, knowing I was able to purchase spectacular handmade furniture in these days of particle board and chemically-treated rubberwood. Keep in mind - there is a huge selection of furniture at different price points. Duane has an “eye” for style and excellent taste as well, should you choose to customize or need help with furniture placement or color coordination. He offers suggestions, if asked, and supplies multiple options to consider and never pressures you into a decision. In summation, The Keeping Room is a unique place to purchase fine furniture and Duane ensures a stellar customer service experience. He’s a nice, easy-going guy as well.
    M. Landes, Alexandria, VA.
    Last edited by Exittiming; 08-25-2020 at 11:24 PM.