Covid-19 really changed the world and the furniture industry is no exception. What the furniture industry expected was a stoppage of orders reminiscent of the 2008 Recession, and everyone buckled in for tough times. Instead what happened was with everyone staying and working from home, people decided to upgrade their living spaces and orders have exploded. So much so they cannot keep up with demand and this goes across all makers. What used to be 3 to 6 weeks delivery is now 8 to 10 weeks build times, before transit times. Also, none of the plants are running at 100% worker capacity, they are being very careful with screening their workers, and some have contacted Covid and staying home, others too high risk to work right now. On average most facilities are running at 50 % manpower. That means for us dealers, its hard to quote a delivery time with much accuracy, I would say that any orders coming in after next week (Sept 25th) on custom-ordered USA-made furniture probably will not deliver to you before Christmas. What I have noticed too, is all my customers are very understanding and acutely aware of what is going on, and not a single one has been upset at delays. Thank you for that. We will get through it!