Hello,

I am looking for some guidance with a problem I am facing with a local furniture store. I bought a 2 piece leather sofa set a few months back from them. One leather sofa had a cut on the side and scratch on the back which I identified while the delivery guys were unpacking the sofa at my house. So, the store took the damaged sofa back but has not been able to replace it yet. Whenever I call they move the delivery date forward and say we cannot provide a guaranteed delivery date nor can we give you a credit card refund. We can only give a store credit if you want and we cannot offer any other option at this point. Their customer service rep also suggested me to mix and match the 2 sofas to fix the problem sooner. Unless I call they don’t even have the courtesy to call and let me know the delivery date has been moved forward to the next month.

I do not have much experience dealing with issues like this and don’t know what options I have to get the problem fixed before my daughter’s birthday in December.

Thanks in advance!