Thread: Too much all at once!

Default Too much all at once!

My store is about to get swamped with floor models from Hancock and Moore. Everything from the High Point Market is arriving and also regular pieces I have ordered for stock - all on the same day, which is going to be Tuesday the 15th of December. I don't see how I can possibly get it all in the store, but we shall try. I'll post post photos of what i can when we unload it and de-box it, here on the forum. Several of these (but not all, are going to have instant floor model markdowns) If you are local to the store and don't want to wait 12 weeks or longer for a new order, these are available instantly. This is also my last group of floor models before the January 2021 price increase that is coming.

# 6038-3TL Hennessey Sofa in Markle Doe (this leather is sold out until Spring 2021)
    # 5831-3 Ricki Sofa in Champion Butternut
    # UL6564-3 Aidan Sofa in Mustang Tobacco
    # 4795 Ashmore sofa in Cameo Stone Burnished
    # 4691 / 4690 Austin Chair and Ottoman in Cameo Stone Burnished
    # 6389-3 Churchill Sofa in Nirvana Earth
    # 1080-PR-HR Sami Power Recliner with Articulating Headrest in Kip Mocha (no floor model discount at this price, only one in the country for several months to come)
    # 1053 Greyson Recliner in Dream Taupe (no floor model discount, already on Town and Country promo)
    # Y87 Your Way Sofa in Tilton Lager / English Arm / Knife Edge Back, Round base (no floor model discount already on Your Way Promo - this leather is sold out for several months to come)
    Last edited by drcollie; 12-13-2020 at 09:55 AM.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: Too much all at once!

Good luck with the furniture tetris, Duane! I bet that Sami will sell fast.