I happened to have all the trucks lined up today, why not take a photo? These are the store trucks, and we interchange depending on the delivery and job. Being in the Washington DC area, going downtown in the larger Isuzu box truck is a nightmare (plus if you drive near the White House or Capitol in this you can bet there is suspicion you have a truck bomb), so the Gray Ford Transit 150 is perfect for Urban deliveries. We also use that for distance runs to a single customer - in the past couple of months is went to Michigan, Pennsylvania and downtown NYC on long-distance deliveries. The Ranger Pickup excels as a trash hauler (when I unpack sofas, it's not unusual to have cardboard stacked higher than the cab to go to the dumpster) as well as perfect to run to a customer's home or the bank, or to the warehouse 8 miles away to get a chair or two. It's very nimble and easy to drive. I don't put graphics on my trucks because we have a lot of Parkways around this area that ban commercial trucks, so we run stealth mode - and that can save 15 minutes delivering to a customer in one of the two smaller trucks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fleet1.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	207.2 KB 
ID:	13540