I am desperately in need of help. I ordered a customized upholstered tufted bed from DSL/Jot Furniture Manufacturing Inc. in Toronto and it was a disaster. My wife and I went to several furniture stores to get a customized bed. Most of the stores showed us the same brochure and on the front of the brochure, it was labelled DSL/JOT Furniture. We thought to ourselves, why don't we cut out the middle man and directly go to the manufacturing company. That's exactly what we did and things went downhill.

Jas, the owner of the company assured us that he can make whatever we want, and he did. Upon delivery, it was wrapped and Jas unwrapped a small part to show us his craftmanship. It looked perfect, but after unwrapping everything, we were very very very disappointed. Long story short, we called and even visited his store, tried to work with him on a solution, and he blocked our numbers instantly. He admitted on the phone that there was a problem with the bed, but it was already too late to fix it so he hoped we wouldn't see it. He mentioned that there are more than 1000 staples and nails and to take them out will be the same as making a new bed.

Lesson learned: Always inspect your bed before accepting delivery unless you have a legally binding contract that will accept returns for defective products.

ANY IDEA ON HOW TO FIX THE LINE ON BOTH THE BOTTOM LEFT AND RIGHT SIDE OF THE HEADBOARD? I'm thinking of a DIY solution, but I don't want to ruin it further.

See pictures, please.

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2021-01-11 at 5.58.33 PM.jpg 
Views:	286 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	13593Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2021-01-11 at 5.58.33 PM (1).jpg 
Views:	304 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	13594