For the first time in the history of Hancock and Moore, they are not going to have their 5% off Winter Sale Period for 2021. I know some of you wait for that to place your order and sorry to disappoint you however they are running at maximum production with three month backlogs right now, so they don't really business brought on my a reduced sale price.

Also - and hold onto your hats for this - there will be a general price increase on all H&M effective Feb 15th, 2021. And, in addition to that, they are moving from 5 price grades of leather to 9 grades of pricing in conjunction with the price increase. Leathers like Document and Caress, long mainstays at a GR 2 price will move to GR 3. Coupled with the overall price increase, this will mean (by my estimate) an overall price increase of 10% or so.

My advice if you are shopping Hancock and Moore would be to place your order by Feb 14th at the latest, and settle in for a long wait on delivery. I think most my clients are going to be stunned by the change in prices in less than a month from now in this line.