Thread: H&M in Hawaii?

Default H&M in Hawaii?

Anyone have suggestions for a retailer of Hancock and Moore who could ship to Hawaii? I live Hilo side on the island of Hawaii (Big Island, not Oahu), and there are no local dealers in the Islands that I am aware of. I know from looking at other online retailers of Chaddock/Bernhardt/Bradington Young/etc shipping estimates range from reasonable ($500) to absurd ($3K).

I've been looking at either the Hancock and Moore Edgewater Sofa, or the Chaddock Studio C (which I'm not in love with but can have shipped here).

Mahalo!

Default Re: H&M in Hawaii?

I have shipped to Hawaii four times, the shipping is costly as you know, and it costs as much to ship a high quality sofa as it does and less brand - so I would definitely go all in on the Hancock and Moore for that reason. No idea on current costs, but this is something you can research yourself. Origin zip is 28681, weight - use 225 and for cube take the dimensions on the website and add 8 inches in each direction for in the box. Uship says the average is $ 3K. No way are you getting one there for $ 500 though.

Spend some time on Google and dig it out.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.