I now have a dealer account for Moore and Giles, a Virginia company that specializes as distributor for better leathers from Europe to all the major manufacturers. Hancock and Moore's Tiburon comes from them as well as Restoration Hardware's Brompton series. The reason I wanted to get the account was for the -33 Leather Conditioner they make, its perfect for quieting noisy burnished and saddle leathers and yes - it's expensive. Some of my clients get very upset and the squeaky noises that certain leathers make and coating the cushions with the -33 seems to solve that issue for the most part.

As I was ordering the Conditioner, I saw they also make a lot of leather goods, so I bought a few of those for the store. The quality is very, very nice, especially the bags and wallets. You never know what you are going to get when ordering from photos so I only ordered one men's wallet and it sold to the first of my clients that saw it, so I will be ordering several more for the store this week. It's much nicer than the Shinola wallet I bought for myself last Spring and it has a skived, folded and sewn leather edge which is the mark of a fine wallet, along with leather interior lining.

I don't want to discuss prices here on the forum, but let's just say if you are serious about something you see here, contact me.

https://www.mooreandgiles.com/

Good stuff. I don't plan on carrying their furniture line at this time, its made for them in North Carolina and not at their Virginia location.