Thread: Hancock and Moore Price Increase

Threaded View

Default Hancock and Moore Price Increase

New price and leather regrades arrived today from Hancock and Moore. I am inundated with requests for prices and orders right now and will respond to them in the order they came in. Right now you may not get a reply on decorating advice or questions on how one compares to another. I will have to save those for when things calm down next week. Through Saturday I will be just taking orders for customers that know what they want.

This is terrible price increase and I knew it would be. While I don't publish prices here, I will make this exception on this one only just to show you what has happened or is going to happen. I just quoted this one for a client

Hancock and Moore NC7000-PR Recliner in HP Brownie Burnished is $ 3,415 through Sat 02/13/21. After that date $ 3,995. Cash/check prices, credit cards add 3%. Delivery fees additional.

That's a whopping $ 580 increase on a recliner (current MSRP on that is $ 7,065 for those of you who like those numbers). So don't say I didn't warn you! And I will not be able to retro into old prices after close of business on Saturday the 13th.

Oddly enough, they are not touching the Town and Country Promotion or the Your Way promotion at this time, but that's not because they intend to leave them as they are, they simply didn't get to them in time. Those WILL be changing, but in future weeks.

PLEASE DO NOT CALL AND ASK IF I RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL. I have over seventy (70) to work through, it will take time.
    Last edited by drcollie; 02-11-2021 at 06:23 PM.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.