Here's the list of grade changes on Hancock and Moore, and these include most all of the very popular burnished leathers. A lot of customers who were "thinking" of ordering Hancock and Moore are going to be in for a pretty big shock on the current pricing that is now in effect. I fear it will take H&M out of the reach for many in the leathers they wanted to buy, we will find out in months to come.

All is not totally lost to still get a deal however. The Town and Country Program (its listed here in this section of the forum) is still in effect FOR NOW. Also, the Your Way Program in promotional leathers. These were all going to change on 02/15/21 (and everything in a burnished leather removed from the program) but it all was temporarily shelved as there was a bit of an uproar over all that was being taken out. So its getting revised and we will probably have another 4 to 5 weeks of using these as they now exist. Now you have a "heads up" on where the best deals are by far - Town and Country Program or Your Way Promotional. Especially anything in a burnished leather. I know I intend to order as many pieces as I can comfortably put into my warehouse because I don't think prices will ever again be this good. And if I'm ordering, you should be too.

I suspect the T&C Program will be cut back in the number of frames, the burnished leather items may be gone entirely, and you will see perhaps a 20% increase in price when the revisions come out.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GRADEs.jpg 
Views:	274 
Size:	195.0 KB 
ID:	13710