Thread: Hancock and Moore # 2062 Westwood Tilt Back Chair and Ottoman in Markle Royal

Default Hancock and Moore # 2062 Westwood Tilt Back Chair and Ottoman in Markle Royal

I always try to keep a # 2062 Westwood Tilt Back chair and ottoman on the floor, because it's one of the Top Five best-sitting chairs and they always sell. This unit I ordered for stock in mid October and it just arrived today. I know I should probably buy the promotional leather from China that is pre-cut and pre-sewn because consumers shop price more than anything else, but I decided to go "all-in" and buy this in the best Italian glove soft leather available from Hancock and Moore, the Markle series (color is Royal). I added in an Ultra Down Seat and Back, wood finish is Lineage, and nail trim is Black Pearl. You won't find other dealers flooring something like this, they are afraid to take the risk on it due to price and prefer to show the promotional hides. This is the Rolex watch of fine comfort seating, you can't make them any better than this. Expensive. Worth it. Best of all, its available now at my store (four month wait for orders). And since this was ordered before the price increase, it will be slightly less in cost than current pricing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4587.jpg 
Views:	404 
Size:	193.8 KB 
ID:	13722Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4588.jpg 
Views:	319 
Size:	195.6 KB 
ID:	13723Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4589.jpg 
Views:	314 
Size:	187.2 KB 
ID:	13724Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4590.jpg 
Views:	311 
Size:	197.2 KB 
ID:	13725Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4591.jpg 
Views:	336 
Size:	204.2 KB 
ID:	13726
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: Hancock and Moore # 2062 Westwood Tilt Back Chair and Ottoman in Markle Royal

Quote Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
    I always try to keep a # 2062 Westwood Tilt Back chair and ottoman on the floor, because it's one of the Top Five best-sitting chairs and they always sell. This unit I ordered for stock in mid October and it just arrived today. I know I should probably buy the promotional leather from China that is pre-cut and pre-sewn because consumers shop price more than anything else, but I decided to go "all-in" and buy this in the best Italian glove soft leather available from Hancock and Moore, the Markle series (color is Royal). I added in an Ultra Down Seat and Back, wood finish is Lineage, and nail trim is Black Pearl. You won't find other dealers flooring something like this, they are afraid to take the risk on it due to price and prefer to show the promotional hides. This is the Rolex watch of fine comfort seating, you can't make them any better than this. Expensive. Worth it. Best of all, its available now at my store (four month wait for orders). And since this was ordered before the price increase, it will be slightly less in cost than current pricing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4587.jpg 
Views:	404 
Size:	193.8 KB 
ID:	13722Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4588.jpg 
Views:	319 
Size:	195.6 KB 
ID:	13723Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4589.jpg 
Views:	314 
Size:	187.2 KB 
ID:	13724Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4590.jpg 
Views:	311 
Size:	197.2 KB 
ID:	13725Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4591.jpg 
Views:	336 
Size:	204.2 KB 
ID:	13726
    What is the dimension of this chair? Can you please DM me the price?

Default Re: Hancock and Moore # 2062 Westwood Tilt Back Chair and Ottoman in Markle Royal

Specifications are on the H&M website by model number.

I don't use Private Messages on the forum, sorry. For a price go to the Quotes and Orders section and make a request there.
    Duane Collie

sold 03/27/21
    Duane Collie