I'm looking for a Chesterfield sofa for my den, and based on Duane's praise for the quality of Hancock & Moore's tufting, am considering both the Chesterfield and Kent Chesterfield (the Harper also looks nice, but I am trying to stick to the most "classic" Chesterfield silhouette). If anyone has any experience, I'd love to hear feedback on either of these models or the questions below.

1. What are the functional differences between these two models? The Kent appears to be a bit deeper, while the Chesterfield's arms seem to taper a bit more towards the front. The Kent also seems to be only one available in the 88" length (unless the Chesterfield 88" isn't listed on the H&M site). Is one more comfortable, better-looking, or more expensive than the other?

2. Are either of these styles good for TV watching? This would the primary use of mine, and since my prior sofas have been closer to 36" tall, I have no personal experience with such a low-backed style.

3. Both of these sofas have quite low listed seat heights (16-18"), but most ottomans I've looked at are substantially taller (18-20"). Are these simply not ordered to go with ottomans, or does H&M make a specific style for this pairing?

4. Both styles appear to be available with attached or loose cushions. Visually, I prefer the look of attached cushions, but I assume that the loose cushions are better for maintenance/foam replacement? Is there a difference in comfort and/or cost?

Thanks!