Shipping rates are higher than I have ever seen them. Today a pair of pillows shipped out of Hancock and Moore to California and I had charged the client $ 18 for shipping, which I thought was reasonable. The invoice arrived from H&M and it was $ 77 for the shipping! I flipped out and called thinking it had to be a mistake, but it was not. I told them they have to figure out a way to get that rate down by compressing those pillows into a smaller box or using Poly Packing, because that's nuts. I will absorb that cost because I had quoted it, but needless to say I cannot continue to do so.

Replacement seat cores are huge, and they are going to have big shipping costs as well. They are trying to figure out how to compress those and pack, but there may be no solution. As you may have read, they will not longer have free shipping included on all requests. They are working on a flat rate charge to send out but we do not have it yet.

I cannot get shipping quotes easily. So for that reason anything I have to drop ship from these suppliers will be open-ended on shipping and the final invoice will include actual ship costs (I will not mark them up) as passed on from the manufactuers. I know that's not a good answer, but how it has to be for now.