Thread: Questions

Default Questions

Duane thank you for your invaluable advice. I feel like you are the holy grail of leather furniture advice. I’m overwhelmed by all the research I’ve done on leather sofas. I’m leaning toward: HM T&C city sofa (although the seat depth is a bit too short for me), HM T&C Danvers sofa, BY Raylen sofa, to start. My requirements: 84” or less, depth 38 to 40 (inner seat depth at least 21), traditional nailhead with rolled arm. Please help!

Default Re: Hancock & Moore 2021 Town and Country Program (and Just in Time)

I’d also add that I’m trying to match my new sofa to two pottery barn Webster loveseats in tobacco (I know - these were ordered in a hurry 8 years ago). I like the dark two-tone scratchy waxy leather that softens and ages over time, but I’d like quality this time.

Default Re: Questions

The Hancock and Moore sofas are a high build quality than Bradington Young, there is no question about that. However, they will likely be higher in price. If you want a deeper variant than the 9840 City, then look at the 6565-3 Doyle Sofa which is in the T&C program. That should be right on target in the Tiltion Moose leather (I do have this on display in my store)
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.