Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Price increase coming Aug 2, 2021 from Hancock and Moore / Jessica Charles

Default Re: Price increase coming Aug 2, 2021 from Hancock and Moore / Jessica Charles

The Stockholm in large and the Milan from Fjords fit me just fine. The Milan has an adjustable headrest that can be raised.

The H&M Sundance is a good size, but the deal breaker is no adjustable headrest. I guess I could use a pillow, but that is just something else to deal with keeping in place.

Default Re: Price increase coming Aug 2, 2021 from Hancock and Moore / Jessica Charles

If looking for something a bit cheaper, did you check out Bradington Young? Lots of similar designs as H&M and American made, but at a bit lower price. Not sure about the adjustable headrest though. I hear you on the availability, lots of the shortages have been frustrating. At this point just a waiting game and hopefully everyone is getting their vaccines and things can get back to normal as we head into next year.

Quote Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
    I am building a new deck on my house as I typed this. My contractor was on site today and said "Good thing we booked when we did, Trex Composite just sent me this price increase this morning, they are going up 10% on August 1st across the board". It's the times we live in.

I just had my Master Bathroom fail ten days ago and leak through to the kitchen. New Shower is $ 16,000 and no way around it. The unexpected always happens it seems. We had not planned on that in addition to the new deck, but what can you do?
    And Trex decks are pretty pricey to begin with too! I was pricing a new deck out earlier this year and just decided to do a brick patio instead, I was lucky my space was flexible enough I had a choice.

Sorry to hear about your bathroom, hopefully you get to pick out a replacement that is a nice upgrade for you guys.

Here's the Fjord's Milan (Large) next to the H&M Sami with power Articulating Headrest. These are both in my showroom at this time. The Sami is definitely larger than the Milan as you can see. I would personally buy this Sami all day long vs the Milan (realizing the Sami is more expensive)

Sundance is quite a bit larger than both of these.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-5772.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	193.4 KB 
ID:	13983
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

REMINDER;

This week is the last week to order Hancock and Moore or Jessica Charles at the current price levels. Orders (for my store) must be submitted by Saturday. Everything is increasing 3% the following week. Thanks!
    Duane Collie

Sent you a price quote request in the appropriate section
    Would like to order before the price increase
    Thanks

P.S. Would also be interested to know what recliners you have on the floor for immediate shipment. Thanks

I have about (18) floor stock recliners, not going to list them all but you can go to NEW AT THE KEEPING ROOM and see most of them. Most floor models are expensive to ship out of the Metro DC area as I have no shipping channel for them once they are out of the factory packing. You would have to select a shipper yourself at www.uship.com.
    Duane Collie

order request sent via Quotes & orders tab
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
    I have about (18) floor stock recliners, not going to list them all but you can go to NEW AT THE KEEPING ROOM and see most of them. Most floor models are expensive to ship out of the Metro DC area as I have no shipping channel for them once they are out of the factory packing. You would have to select a shipper yourself at www.uship.com.
    Do you sell your floor models if someone likes the leather/fabric on the item, or do you keep them on the floor so other customers can see the item before ordering? I haven't been to a furniture store in years that will let you take home the floor display if there is no stock in the warehouse. The only time you can buy a floor model is when the store wants to get rid of it for whatever reason.

More of a curiosity so I live a long ways from the DC metro area. I might end up at your store one day, but probably not driving out to pick something up.

Oh sure, the floor models are always available. Shipping can be logistically challenging if a distance from the store, however. Just today the Hancock and Moore Shin Warmer and Boho Swivel chair on the floor were sold.
    Duane Collie