I was able to successfully campaign to get this leather added to the Hancock and Moore line after I was wow'ed by it during my factory visit in May. They were building this chair as a COL (Customer's Own Leather) and as I walked through the factory with the VP of H&M, I said "What - is that?...It's gorgeous!" And it turned out to be a Moore and Giles Pull-up leather from Spain called Madrid Spice.

https://www.mooreandgiles.com/leather/shop/madrid/

I said "We have to put that in the line", and there was a little push-back because of the price, it's a GR 5 hide and there was some concern that it would be too pricey for mainstream customers. However, I assured them I have clients for it and backed that up by ordering two pieces for stock in it, on the spot. So this leather will be added into the line during the October High Point Market and will be called PALMA SPICE. It's unique, its beautiful and I would buy it for myself in a blink. There is nothing currently in the H&M leather lineup like it. Here's a photo of the chair being made that I saw, and of course, my cell phone camera washed out the beauty of this hide - it will look far better in person. It can be ordered now and I can get some (very) limited sample swatches of it by special request. It's what you would call and old-school British Tan leather, and I'm all about old school.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MAdrid Spice.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	194.4 KB 
ID:	13981