Hey There,
Happy to be here and thanks so much for the great information. I just moved into a new home, and our family room is the first room we want to work on is the family room. Obviously a couch is where we're starting to build around it. I've started going through the rabbit hole on this forum but have a couple of general questions before I continue really refining what I want.

We have a decorator who is helping us with the layout of the room. She recommended an L shaped sectional that is 108x108 and 38" deep. My family highly recommended Crate and Barrel couches, but I'm the type of person who doesn't like to buy at chain stores and instead find a better bang for my buck online (e.g this is what I've done with mattresses and am extremely hapy).

My questions are:
1. Seems like Taylor King is a much better option than C&B, but unsure if I can afford it. What range would I be looking at for a TK for the size above?
2. If TK is above my budget (or even if I decide not to spend that much), are there any manufactures you'd recommend in the "Crate and Barrel quality" world that would be significantly cheaper without their markup?
3. How do you go about choosing material/color when shopping online as I know online photos can be misleading. I have a young child so trying to take material into account.

Thanks so much!