As of August 2021, the foam situation has improved somewhat but now there are wood and mechanism shortages (for motion). Delivery times are still running close to 6 months and there are long transit times as well once shipped. The situation has NOT improved overall. Dealers cannot get stock quickly or expedite your order. This is a waiting game, and patience is your virtue.

As a dealer, I am hesitant to order floor stock 6 or more months out as well, because I don't know that market conditions will be at that time. 2020/21 has been very brisk in sales, will that trend continue? I have no idea (nor does anyone I talk with). I certainly hope we will see a calming on the constant barrage of price increases - that concerns me greatly.

At my store, floor models are always for sale (many stores will not currently sell their floor models), so if you need something sooner rather than later and find something suitable I have on display you can avoid the wait and take it home or have it delivered quickly.