Thread: Hancock & Moore Author Chair and Ottoman in Weston Cane Burnished - INBOUND

Default Hancock & Moore Author Chair and Ottoman in Weston Cane Burnished - INBOUND

Shipped from the factory, inbound to the store - a highly sought after Author Chair and Ottoman in Weston Cane Burnished, available to purchase. This was ordered for stock on 03/23/21 and will be in the showroom in 10 to 14 working days. This will be one only one arriving for inventory for the rest of this year. Will look similar to this (older photo).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AC1.jpg 
Views:	312 
Size:	178.3 KB 
ID:	14009
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WCB.jpg 
Views:	257 
Size:	11.3 KB 
ID:	14008  
    Last edited by drcollie; 08-24-2021 at 10:17 AM.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: Hancock & Moore Author Chair and Ottoman in Weston Cane Burnished - INBOUND

Hello from San Antonio,

My wife and I were discussing this wonderful chair....again....and were curious if purchasing it as opposed to ordering a new one made sense...I think I have read that shipping floor stock out of state is something to be avoided as packaging is difficult. Additionally, I am pretty sure we would have to pay Virginia sales tax but this may even out given the price increases since this chair was purchased.

In between conference lectures I have been attempting to look at all the T&C burnished options. Would the hyde park earth be the best option if we wanted to come close to the Weston Cane Burnished but be slightly lighter in color. I feel like the Cameo Tan lacks the complexity of highs and lows that the Weston Cane has and Hyde park Mocha is a bit darker that the Weston Cane...but I defer to your wealth of experience with these particular Hydes.

Thanks so much for showing us The Keeping Room on your day off...we would have never experienced the Author Chair without it!!!

Cheers,

Jason

Default Re: Hancock & Moore Author Chair and Ottoman in Weston Cane Burnished - INBOUND

Hi Jason,

The difference in price between our floor model and ordering a new one is 7 months wait plus -$ 866 less in price, before shipping/delivery fees would be on either one. We don't collect sales tax on deliveries outside of Virginia. Weston Cane Burnished on our Floor model is a fairly unique color, the HP Earth would be more brown, less gold. If ordering new, we can set up seamless delivery with Sun Delivery Service. If buying our floor model, then you can use either www.uship.com and select a carrier of your choice, or we can get Plycon Van Lines to carry it.

We just put this one in the store a few hours ago. Leather is Remington Sapphire Burnished, Gimp is Nile Indigo, and we used "I" stitch all over. Spring Down Seat core. Same chair, but very different looking. SOLD 09/04/22

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Auth1.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	198.8 KB 
ID:	14465Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Auth 2.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	190.1 KB 
ID:	14466
    Last edited by drcollie; 09-06-2022 at 11:40 AM.
    Duane Collie

What is the end table next to the blue chair? I really like it and it might be just what I'm looking for.

Hi Judy,

That side table is from Hooker Furniture #5533-80114-LTBR and is marble and steel. The table is available off the floor if you are local, or we can order if you are out of the area. This table is pretty popular so regularly restocked and Hooker Furniture is getting a new batch in at the end of the month.

Can You show a better picture of it and the dimensions please. Also (of course) the cost. I'm in So. Ca so it would need to be shipped.

Here is that small Hooker Side Table. More photos and specs. It does ship knocked down so the box size is 21" x 28" x 8" and weight 75lb. Can go UPS, origin ship is 24148. You can go to www.ups.com and get a rate.

https://www.hookerfurniture.com/chai...formation.aspx

Price of the table before shipping is $ 565
    Duane Collie