Thread: Long ways out orders

Default Long ways out orders

I ordered all these pieces today from Hancock and Moore. all are Market Specials so they will have better pricing on them than if ordered straight away. I don't expect to get these for 6 to 8 months and in order to get Market Pricing they have to come to my store first before I can sell them. Most of these will be around $ 1,000 less being a Market Special (on average). One each on everything.

# 7150 Westwood Recliner - Champion Bark GR 2 - Gimp in Champion Butternut - Black Pearl Nail - Mahogany Distress - Spring Down Seat - Ultra Down Back

# 7150 Westwood Recliner - Remington Sapphire Burnished GR 4 - Gimpe in Croc Indigo - "I" Custom Stitch all-over - French Pine - Black Nickel Nail - Spring Down Seat - Ultra Down Back

# 2062 / 2062-O Westwood Tilt Back Chair & Ottoman - Hyde Park Mocha Burnished - Gimp in Nile Crock - "I" Custom Stitch all-over - Mesa - Black Pearl Nail Spring Down Seat - Ultra Down Back

# 4691 / 4691-O Author Chair and Ottoman - Remington Sapphire Burnished GR 4 - Gimpe in Croc Indigo - "I" Custom Stitch all-over - French Pine - Black Nickel Nail - Spring Down Seat - Ultra Down Back

# 9177ST-PL Marquis High Back Office Chair - Dream Navy - No Welts on Arms.

# 1206 Royal High Leg Recliner - Remington Sapphire Burnished - Walnut Distressed - Black Pearl nail

# 1044 Sadler Recliner - Remington Garnet Burnished - Walnut Distressed - Black Nickel Nail

# 2022-PR Toby Power Tilt Back Chair & Ottoman - Memphis Chocolate - Mahog Distress, Hancock Nail, Ultra Down Seat & Back

# ML4CUSB Milo Metal Dowe SW Recliner - Atmore Taupe - Curved Arm - Split Back

# 8894G Gordon Chair - Nirvana Linen - Spring Down Seat

# 5798ST-PL Sebring Swivel Tilt Office Chair - Remington Emerald Burnished - Belgian Chocolate Premium Finish - Polished Alum Base

# 9029ST Runyon Swivel Tilt Office Chair - Rodin Whiskey - Base A - Mahogany Distress - Hancock Nail

(2) # 6498-21-L Newbury Bench w/Lacing - Nile Croc Burnished - Espresso

# 6659-3 Cullen Sofa - Rodin Rum - Mahogany Distress - Hancock Nail - Ultra Down Seat and Back

# 6659-1 Cullen Chair and Ottoman (to match the sofa)

See them in the Spring of '22! Some of these will no doubt be sold before the get to the showroom floor.
    Last edited by drcollie; 10-28-2021 at 04:52 PM.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: Long ways out orders

Good Morning,

Did the # 2022-PR Toby Power Tilt Back Chair & Ottoman - Memphis Chocolate ever arrive at the store or were these part of the orders that were cancelled?

Was curious to get your take on the hand of this leather and to see if you thought it was "overproduced" in it's finish?

We have samples coming of Columbia and Memphis to compare the two since I have read so often how you consider Columbia to be a gem in the Grade 1 line.

Thanks!

Default Re: Long ways out orders

We cancelled most our orders for stock that we could, due to the current economic climate. I would estimate 80% cancelled and the 20% we kept were either already in production or such good values relative to the current replacement cost it made sense to keep them. So yes, that Toby unit was in the cut and we have nothing in the Memphis hides coming or on order for stock.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.