Thread: New Hancock and Moore Representative for the VA / MD Region

Default New Hancock and Moore Representative for the VA / MD Region

We have a new Hancock and Moore / Jessica Charles Rep for our store, Bill Coyle Jr. Hi father was a Rep for Leathercraft and other lines, I knew him for years when I carried those products.

Bill stops by on Thursday after just coming from two other stores he services and says "I love coming in here - you have the coolest builds on Hancock and Moore, you're not afraid to get into the exotics and do fun combos, its a real treat to see showroom models like this. Most the other stores would not be able to handle these kinds of things, they lack the knowledge to put these together and to sell them, they would just sit in their stores for years and no one could explain to the customer what they are looking at. Now I see why you were one of Jack's favorite dealers (he was the founder of H&M) "

Yes, we have a few basic sofas in leather, have to have those. But how many brown sofas in a program leather can you really get excited about? My daughter Sarah is all about fashion, and she will be bringing a new look to the store, especially after her trip to the H&M Factory yesterday. She dovetailed right in with their Marketing Director Tanya and will be on top of the trends far better than I have been!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	burnished.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	202.0 KB 
ID:	14199

Glad to have Bill Coyle Jr on board. He's been here three times already in just as many months - our fabrics and leathers are all up to date and we continue to consider Hancock and Moore our # 1 go to brand.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: New Hancock and Moore Representative for the VA / MD Region

Will Sarah have any new photos for us from her trip to H&M? What did she think? I always love the photos of your trips there.

Default Re: New Hancock and Moore Representative for the VA / MD Region

Yes, she is working on that now.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.