Thread: Getting ahead of the price increase with Hancock and Moore Town and County

Default Getting ahead of the price increase with Hancock and Moore Town and County

I ordered a dozen Hancock and Moore pieces from the Town and Country collection today, knowing they will never be this price again and are going up 10% on January 1st. I also know most these will not arrive until July - August 2022. It's difficult to select inventory that far out, but honestly this 10% increase is pushing me into action, without it I'd have probably not ordered any at all right now. Some of these I did order in Burnished leathers, which ARE included in Town & Country promo in its own tier price.

My Daughter Sarah and I decided we are not changing price tags any more in the store to reflect current pricing. Seems like all we do is change tags as there have been three round of increases in 2021, and 2022 is starting off with one as well and we can't keep up with them. So please know if you come into the store the price tag you will see is for that particular item only, and if we order a piece it will probably be higher than the price on the tag.

Delivery times are NOT improving. They continue to be long and average 6 to 8 months from the suppliers. Seems kind of silly to order something in January for Fall - but that's where we are these days.

I always have a few people that come in after the new pricing is in effect and say they didn't hear about the price increase - so I am telling everyone - they are coming in January!
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: Getting ahead of the price increase with Hancock and Moore Town and County

Hancock and Moore (and Jessica Charles) rolled the price increase back to be effective Monday, January 10th, they just emailed us this afternoon. So you have a bit more time before the 10% price increase goes into effect.
    Duane Collie

Default Re: Getting ahead of the price increase with Hancock and Moore Town and County

@drcollie - Thank you for providing the January 2022 price list.... would you also know where I can find the current (December 2021) prices? I am considering a purchase before the next price increase and would like to verify the pricing I am receiving from the retailer....your help is greatly appreciated!

Your selling dealer should have a book in the store. I deleted my electronic one for 2021 when I published the 2022 book. The prices are increasing 10%
    Duane Collie