Thread: Hancock & Moore # 1021 Woodbridge Recliner in Cavalier Henna (2 Week Quick Ship Prgm)

Default Hancock & Moore # 1021 Woodbridge Recliner in Cavalier Henna (2 Week Quick Ship Prgm)

This is a 'bread and butter' workhorse recliner for Hancock and Moore and has been in the line for decades - because it works! This is a promotional leather in the 2-week Quick Ship Program* and shown with Mahogany Distress wood. While not permitted to post pricing on H&M, if you were to wager a guess that this piece could possibly be under $ 1,200 before shipping, then you might see my head nodding. Not every dealer qualifies for this program, however The Keeping Room does as one of the largest dealers for the brand in the country. One of the best deals I have ever seen come from this company. Get one while you can.

* Two Week Quick Ship means its out the door at H&M in two weeks, it does NOT mean you will have it at your door in that time.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R1.jpg 
Views:	703 
Size:	146.7 KB 
ID:	8865Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R2.jpg 
Views:	510 
Size:	175.3 KB 
ID:	8866Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R3.jpg 
Views:	505 
Size:	164.4 KB 
ID:	8867Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R4.jpg 
Views:	529 
Size:	157.7 KB 
ID:	8868Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R5.jpg 
Views:	668 
Size:	119.0 KB 
ID:	8869
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Jenny Guest

Default Re: Hancock & Moore # 1021 Woodbridge Recliner in Cavalier Henna (2 Week Quick Ship P

Oh my god. DH is gonna have a fit when he realizes he paid the same for a Flexsteel I shall not tell him for the sake of his sanity!

Default Re: Hancock & Moore # 1021 Woodbridge Recliner in Cavalier Henna (2 Week Quick Ship P

Duane, are there any other colors available in the quick ship program, although they might be more expensive?

The program is here and shows the available frames and covers in this promotion:

http://www.myfurnitureforum.com/show...k-Ship-Program
    Duane Collie

tntcooper Guest

Hi drcollie, I have read through threads and stickies and your Hancock and Moore leather description and notes on the H&M Leather document. I am having a hard time deciding on which leather and cold to go with and want to make informed decision as I want this to last 20 years. There were no notes next to the Quest line (in the H&K Leather description document you attached to one thread) and there are no photos of furniture in that line. I am considering Quest Harness. How will that do with dog nail scratches and will the "paint" wear off after a few years like it does with the Document line? Please post any pics you may have. Thanks very much!

Any photos I have are already here on the forum, you would have to look through them to see if there are any in Quest as I can't remember if there are or not.

"Quest" is just another painted leather out of China, nothing wrong with it, but its not very exciting. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......generally it won't scratch and should not wear off appreciably, but those depend on severity of use. They all should last 20 years + with good care and keep it out of the sunlight.

Now, if you want to look at a new leather I really like, its the WADE series, a GR 2 pure aniline. Terrific hide that will build patina as it ages. You won't find it in distribution yet, though I have this sofa coming in it as shown in this photo. First batch of the Wade leathers will begin to land at stores in August.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	COL.jpg 
Views:	359 
Size:	187.2 KB 
ID:	8892
    Duane Collie

tntcooper Guest

thanks drcollie!