Thread: You asked for it, Hancock and Moore has listened

Default You asked for it, Hancock and Moore has listened

One thing I am asked all the time by customers is "Why doesn't Hancock & Moore show us different colors of leathers on pieces?" And the answer to that is ... it's a HUGE undertaking. Massive and costly to do. Plus with 400 leathers that are constantly changing and 1200 frames that's almost half a million combinations that would require close to 3,000 updates annually. it's just never going to happen for a smaller company like H&M.

Another thing I hear from Hancock & Moore side is "How can we improve the tools and buying experience for the consumer?" As I have the daily interactions with clients and they do not, they value that input.

What I suggested is the take that # 1 request of colors on frames and lets start with doing just the Town and Country items in promotional leathers. That means about 60 frames and three to four covers per frame. Much more manageable to at least start with. It's a beginning. Tonja Morrison, their hard-working Marketing Director who really enjoys her work and doing photography and the like has the first one completed in a prototype format and said it was OK to share it. So here it is!

https://hancockandmoore.com/Products/Detail/?SKU=6542-3

There are still details to be worked out in presentation, but she has done a great first effort. Also, the NC7000 Recliner is color shaded as well, descriptions to come if you want to look at that as well.

Progress!!!
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: You asked for it, Hancock and Moore has listened

Certainly a monumental undertaking...one bite of the elephant at a time is smart!

Seems like the website is moving faster as well!!

Maybe they can sneak some burnished leathers in next...so beautiful to see on the pieces.

Thank you Duane and Tonja!