Hancock & Moore is the finest leather upholstery in America, that is well accepted in the industry. And, it has a pricing problem on many of its pieces that have put it out of reach of many customers. Due to input from dealers such as us, they have created a new line within their Town and Country Promotion that has a "H" Prefix, which are value priced. These are made in North Carolina by them in their factory, with ALL the H&M features you expect. No shortcuts taken (if there were it would not be called Hancock & Moore).

If you always felt Hancock & Moore was outside your budget, give these a look. These are priced at Bradington-Young / American Leather price points in selected top grain leathers as shown. I cannot post pricing here, but its AGGRESSIVE. MSG me for pricing if you like, be sure to include your ship to zip code.

Note that dealers won't have all the new swatches until June / July and these items / leathers are not posted on their website at this time. Small 2" x 2" samples can be sent out by request. Large ones are not yet available. Also note, I do not have dimensions at this time, we are early in the introduction of this series.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Room 12-5 KR.jpg 
Views:	328 
Size:	193.0 KB 
ID:	15581Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Room 12-8 KR.jpg 
Views:	337 
Size:	191.3 KB 
ID:	15582Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Room 12-6 KR.jpg 
Views:	295 
Size:	191.1 KB 
ID:	15583Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Room 12-7 (KR).jpg 
Views:	307 
Size:	191.3 KB 
ID:	15584