I watch out for flaws and workmanship from my suppliers so YOU, the customer, don't have to. When I see them, I call them out. Better companies act on them, some just ignore them and move on.

Case in point, this came up on Bradington Young's Facebook Feed right after the High Point Market. They are showing off their Market pieces (like all suppliers do) but wait....look at that nail job on the vertical of that chair as it comes into the seam....sloppy! The nail extends up and over the plane of the intersection and should never be like that, its at least 1/4 exposed on the edge and out of alignment with the parallel nail run. Any decent nail trim person knows to avoid doing this, its a glaring fault. And one you probably don't want to brag about in your marketing media on how fine the furniture is. So I left a comment with my dealer name on their Facebook post, pointing out they need to correct this. What was their response? They DELETED my comment.

Well B-Y, you can't delete this one. Train your people. I would never see this at Hancock and Moore. This is the Art of Craftsmanship, remember when you are shopping and picking up price hang tags, you get what you pay for in most cases.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gotcha!.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	201.0 KB 
ID:	15594