We are considering an H&C Austin 8134nb sofa in Document Chestnut. I think the Doc Chestnut is a promo leather Class II which appears to be a good leather. What is a rational price for the Austin with Doc Chestnut, and how much of a price increase should I expect on other leathers in Class II?

We are shorter people and most recliners don't work well for us. The 1021 Woodridge is the best we've found. We can order it in Doc Chestnut also. We like it because it sits very straight up when it's in the unreclined position. It has good head support in the reclined postion. The only problem is we don't like the Chippendale wing style. It goes okay with the Austin couch but not great. Does H&C make any other recliners that sit straight up in the unreclined position like the 1021? And what's a rational price for the 1021 in Doc Chestnut?

We looked at the Austin recliner, but the store didn't have any in stock. Does it sit the same as the couch? Again, how is it priced in the Doc Chestnut, both the tilt and recliner versions and how much is the Ottoman?

What's the most durable class of leathers that H&C uses. We sit in the recliners everyday and want them to wear well. We wear jeans, but generally not shoes. We have a small dog but she's very old and doesn't damage the furniture. The Doc Chestnut says it's a servicability level 2, surface grain 4, special effects 4 and softness 3. I believe it's a semi-anniline dye. How scratch resistant is it?

We would also like to lower the height of the 1021 by one inch, if we wind up going that way. I believe Duane said that was possible. We also like firm cushions. Which cushion from H&C is the firmest? Can we add padding to the 8134nb to reduce the depth a little?

We know that's a lot of questions, but these pieces aren't inexpensive.

Any advice, help and information is appreciated. We have to have them shipped to Utah.