Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Royal Pedic SALE at The Keeping Room

Default Re: Royal Pedic SALE at The Keeping Room

With 10% off and not being factory supported, that sale price is unstainable. Gross Profit Margin for my store is 23% at that price, just enough to cover taxes! I know....10% doesn't seem like much (but I already discount the line from retail, that's on top of that). Believe me when I tell you its one chance only to buy at thst price now through end of January. Why so low? I believe in this product and want others to have access to it. Simple as that!
    Last edited by drcollie; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:13 PM.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

I have been thinking about this post off and on since November! Part of me is thinking, "You deserve it! You spend hours a night sleeping! This mattress will likely last until you retire!" Another part of me is thinking, "$7,000 mattress? Are you out of your MIND?" Ugh, I'm so torn! The truth is, I probably don't really know what a "good" mattress is, because I've never slept on one. I don't know what I'm missing. I'm pretty impressionable, though, so all these raves are pushing me to consider the plunge...

Is there a brand that is in the middle in terms of quality between, say, Royal Pedic and Mattress Discounters?
    Last edited by cas929; 01-20-2024 at 11:30 PM.

Not really, Royal Pedic is the least expensive of the premium bed makers. There are other brands, but they are even more, some such as this one.

https://bedroomandmore.com/products/...QaAv5tEALw_wcB

I think you have to ask for reviews from others. I can't say it will change your life, but for one of my clients it did. What he sent to me in a 2022 email. This is about as good a testimonial as they get!

"It’s only been two nights sleep on the RP and it may seem seem miraculous but my sore back and neck are already healed. I’m not kidding! When I first laid on the bed on arrival I was a little bit nervous on its firmness, as it m accustomed to a very soft bed. When I slept in it the first night I didn’t wake up one time and I felt refreshed. Today, my neck and back, which has recently (last two months) been in in extreme pain are feeling great! Just to let you know I’ve been sleeping on a couch in my room to alleviate the pain. I’ve always paid good money for a mattress, and I admit I always lay in the mattress at the stores and loved the feel of a soft cushy mattress - which always sold me. After reading your numerous posts on mattress firmness and the trust I have in you because of your willingness to share information for free, I put my full trust in your opinion. When I went to showroom to lay in the RP bed, I wasn’t excited about the firmness at all. But I put my faith in you and made the purchase. And I’m glad I did. This might be the best purchase I have made. I’m back in my bed with my wife! Sleep and intimacy are back on the table! TMI, but intimacy is a BIG deal!"

All I can add to that is that I personally will always own a Royal Pedic All Cotton, and my wife agrees. Like most products though, if you are not comfortable with the cost, you may want to look for something else. Most beds under this price point well be foam beds, however. To be sure, don't sleep on a broken down mattress, that's the worst thing you can do.

The 10% Sale Period discount ends Jan 31st.
    Last edited by drcollie; 01-21-2024 at 10:53 AM.
    Duane Collie

Will we be able to purchase Royal Pedic products from you in the fall or do they require that you have a physical location?

Going forward, still staying with Royal Pedic once the showroom is closed.
    Duane Collie

Last Call on the RP 10% off Sale, which is a "Retirement Gift" to forum members at 10% off, that is not a Factory supported sale and I don't plan to repeat it as the GPM is just 23% on it (unheard of in the furniture industry) - that's pretty much just enough over cost to pay the taxes on it, if that.

And FYI as a point of note, on a King Set Sale Priced at $ 7,960 (All Cotton Premier) the delivery charge 48 state is $ 1,680 of that amount! On Saturday the price returns to $ 8,844 delivered.

Even though today is the last day of January and cut off date, I'll let the stragglers have until Friday Feb 2nd.
    Duane Collie

I just rotated my King Mattress this past weekend, I try to do it 3x a year on a full rotation. I can still do it by myself, but just barely. I pull it off from the footboard end, get it entirely off the box springs and am lucky enough to have space in front of the bed to do this method. Smaller rooms you can't do it this way and have to flip it within the bed frame.
    Duane Collie