Hello Duane,

We decided to look at B-Y before making a final decision on the couch and recliners.

We found a B-Y 4011 Barcelo recliner in 9575-69F leather, and an Arlington Sectional 110, which we would buy in the 95 sofa version in the same leather as the recliner. It's shown as a 110-79" on the sectional choice sheet, which I believe means the sofa is 79 inches wide.

We've read your posts regarding the quality of the build and the H&M hand work, and after spending a lot to time looking at H&M pieces, we agree. The problem is one of comfort. The 1021 Wing chair fits us the best, and the price in Document Chestnut is unbeatable, but my wife doesn't care for the wing style chair. The H&M 7014 Perth is almost identical without the wings, but it wasn't on your Town and Country spreadsheet for 2010, so the cost is probably $1000 per recliner higher. The B-Y 4011 is similar without the bustle back.

Would you give us a quote on the B-Y sofa and recliner, and on the H&M 7014 Perth in Document Chestnut?

The B-Y 9575-69F leather feels and looks almost exactly the same as the Document Chestnut. It's a finished leather as is the Doc C, so we don't see much difference in the leather (We aren't very experienced in leather buying so there's probably more there than meets our eye.). It looks like it's going to come down to build quality and price.

We saw a B-Y couch with Nubuck seating. It was very attractive, but I don't think it would hold up very well in my house. Nice to look at but maintaining it might be a problem.

Thanks Duane for any information you can provide.