Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: How popular is blue for leather furniture?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    118

    Default How popular is blue for leather furniture?

    We just replaced our family room furniture with some gorgeous blue H&M furniture. I love blues!!

    This question is aimed more at Duane, since he has been in this business for ages. Do you sell a lot of blue leather?

    6075-3 Smooth Sofa Leather : Illusion Indigo Wood: Mesa
    H6872 Ottoman Leather : Illusion Indigo Wood: Mesa
    6093-S Hamden Swivel Chair Leather: illusion Indigo

    The Illusion Indigo is no longer available which is really too bad as it's a beautiful color.

    We are adding a Boho Swivel chair that is waiting for the leather to come in and can't wait to see it.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0772.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	146.7 KB 
ID:	16159

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Alexandria VA
    Posts
    16,016

    Default Re: How popular is blue for leather furniture?

    Apps 75% of all residential leather furniture sales are in a brown or tan tone, the remaining 25% are the other color spectrums. Black is the hardest color to sell, by far. Blues are popular, greys are waning, a good red is always fun for some pop, greens are rare - tricky to get the right shade- any any Skittle color is very rare and infrequent. Whites are impressive, but require more frequent cleaning.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    118

    Default Re: How popular is blue for leather furniture?

    Thank you Duane.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    229

    Default Re: How popular is blue for leather furniture?

    You are going to love your Boho Chair....I'm hoping you got the Remington sapphire burnished but either way....that chair sits like a dream and the swivel mechanism is perfect!!

    Beautiful living room by the way...blues for the win!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    118

    Default Re: How popular is blue for leather furniture?

    We did get the Remington Saphire and can’t wait for it to arrive. Thanks, we love how well these pieces came out.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: How popular is blue for leather furniture?

    Quote Originally Posted by Judyg951 View Post
    We did get the Remington Saphire and can’t wait for it to arrive. Thanks, we love how well these pieces came out.
    It's gonna be the piece who grabs an enthusiast's eye for sure, can you post in when it arrives and it's set in place? Would love to see what you're gonna do with it

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    118

    Default Re: How popular is blue for leather furniture?

    Quote Originally Posted by StormFiber View Post
    It's gonna be the piece who grabs an enthusiast's eye for sure, can you post in when it arrives and it's set in place? Would love to see what you're gonna do with it
    assuming the forum is still up I'll be happy to post it. the plan is for it to go in front of the fireplace to the left of the sofa as you look at the posted picture.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2019, 10:44 AM
  2. Most popular H&M pieces in recent times
    By theBee in forum Leather Upholstery
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2018, 10:39 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-20-2017, 10:08 AM
  4. Why is the H&M West End sofa not as popular?
    By debkin in forum The Lobby
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2017, 07:44 PM
  5. Jessica Charles # 86-20-MS Barstools in H&M Cameo Blue Burnished Leather
    By drcollie in forum Photos of Leather Upholstery
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 08:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •