Thread: Henredon Letter Chair

Threaded View

Galina Guest

Default Henredon Leather Chair

Hello,
    We are in the process of refurnishing our living room. At an outlet store in NC we purchased a Henredon sofa, chais and a leather chair, with the idea that we’ll add two matching upholstered swivel chairs and an ottoman(to be used as a coffee table) to complete the seating arrangement. Unfortunately, once the furniture arrived, and after many sessions of brainstorming, we concluded that for symmetry’s sake and visual sanity, we should have only one upholstered swivel/glider chair and a second leather chair that matches the one we already have. That I realize, is easier said than done. How do I go about finding a match to the chair we purchased at an outlet store? We don’t mind ordering it, if we can be certain that color would be the same. (The one we have was a steal considering the quality, but the MSRP is so high, that we would not be able to justify it if the second chair, provided it can be ordered in the first place, is not an acceptable match.) I already searched on the web using the manufacturer’ name and item number, but found nothing. This is probably an older model that Henredon does not make anymore. I would appreciate any suggestions. I guess we always pay at the end.
    Last edited by Galina; 01-15-2010 at 10:41 PM.