Thread: Chair Dimensions

Ed Knodle Guest

Default Chair Dimensions

I am new to this forum but have been reading it since beginning my research for a pair of recliners that will fit into a small room without crowding. My wife and I are retired so our budget is not unlimited. We have decided to buy a pair of Bradington Young model 4520 Avalon High Leg Lounger chairs with 9511-87 covering. We have been quoted a price of $1599.00/chair delivered. The 29 inch width is very appealing. Please clarify for me what the seat to back height demension means. The chairs we will be buying show a 19 inch seat to back height. Reading this forum I know there is a strong bias for H&M products; however after much research the Bradington Young construction seems to be excellent- at least to a couple of people in their 70's who probably won't have to buy recliners again.

Default Re: Chair Dimensions

Here's the published dimensions on the # 4520 BY Avalon:

Seat Height: 21.5" (a little taller than most)
    Seath Depth (inside): 21.5" (a little deeper than most)
    Seat Width (inside): 22.5" (average)
    Arm Height: 27" (average)
    Distance from wall to full recline: 19.5"
    Chair in Full Recline: 64"
    Weight: 109 lb

19" Seat to Back Height means from the cushion to the top of the back. Actually thats not a critical dimension as much as distance to the wall when fully reclined would be. The B-Y unit is very durable, and it will go many years.

FYI, I sell that chair for $ 1,147 to forum members, plus shipping. If you'd like a total price, just advise what state you live in and I can figure up shipping on a pair.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Ed Knodle Guest

Duane,
    We live in Port Ludlow, Washington and thanks for the clarification on the measurements.

Ed

A pair of recliners going to Washington State via West Express (in Home Delivery) would cost appx. $ 335 to ship and take appx 3 weeks transit time once completed at Bradington Young.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.