Thread: Let's get some feedback going....

Default Let's get some feedback going....

Hey forum members!

This is where YOU have to add some content to let others know how your buying experience went with a particular store or dealer, and how well you liked /disliked your furniture. Particularly those of you who ordered from a photograph and didn't get an opportunity to try out a piece prior to it showing up at your home.

This is an important research area for on-line shoppers and a forum section that is unique in that only customers can rate their experiences - those of us in the trade really can't add to this section.

Let's hear it!
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: Let's get some feedback going....

I ordered a Hancock & Moore Kingwood sofa from Duane. I never sat on one or got to see one except for a picture on H&M website. I went to all my local H&M Dealers and sat on many different models. I liked them all. All felt different but all were comfortable.

I picked my leather and wood color and took a chance. I placed my order with Duane over the phone and it could not have been easier. First off once he answered the phone himself and spoke english and no press this and press that to reach someone I was happy. I told him what I wanted and he gave me a price that I was happy with. Gave him my credit card and he took a small deposit and that was it. No pain He called me and let me know my sofa was ready and would get a call from the trucking co. soon. Never got the call so I called them. They had my number wrong.

They delivered it with no problems brought it into my home with care and placed it where I asked. Every morning I say to my wife "THATS ONE NICE LOOKING SOFA" She smiles and says "I KNOW" It is very comfortable. Soft to the touch. It has HIGH END HIGH QUALITY all over it. Very heavy and solid.

We are still waiting for a set of chairs that we ordered but I am sure it will go just as smooth.

Dealing with The Keeping Room and Duane could not be eaiser. Take this from a guy that worries about everything. Duane is a nice guy to talk with and deal with. Hancock & Moore in my opinion is top notch. My new sofa makes me wish that I had a mansion so I could collect H&M sofa's. They are like art to me.
    Last edited by KNEEBITER; 02-01-2010 at 08:31 PM.