I had the Wash DC area representative for Classic Leather come in my store last week looking to see if I would like to carry the line. Very nice gentleman who knew the industry well and we had a good chat for about an hour. He left a catalog and price list but in all honesty I have to say with Hancock and Moore, Leathercraft and Bradington-Young I think I have all the bases covered in leather houses and don't need a fourth line competing for floor space. (Plus I can get leather through Taylor King and Southwood if I want as well).

The owners of Hancock and Moore used to work at Classic Leather many years ago. Jack Glasheen was the Sales Manager and Jimmy Moore the plant manager - and they left to start H&M which has far surpassed Classic in depth of offering and sheer volume due to some serious dealer marketing mistakes Classic made in years past. Classic Leather is now more a niche maker that does things like "Harley Davidson" logo sofas and the like, which I'm not sure would be all that popular.

Does anyone here see anything in Classic Leather that they cannot find in another line or a particular loyalty to that brand?