Thread: Sebastian Adams and/or Club Furniture

Lucy Guest

Default Sebastian Adams and/or Club Furniture

I'm looking into buying a leather reading chair and/or ottoman. I'd like something made in the USA. I fully admit, I am an utter novice in the world of furniture (thanks so much for starting this forum, it's a brilliant idea.) After a few hours of internet research, I've come to understand that Hancock and Moore is a manufacturer to continue investigating. I'm also curious if anyone has any experience with Sebastian Adams and/or Club Furniture? They both state that they are USA-made, and they appear to be less expensive than H&M. I'm looking to balance price and quality. I'd appreciate any input/advice you might give.
    (I'm also a novice with "forums" so I hope I did this right!)

Default Re: Sebastian Adams and/or Club Furniture

You did it right, Lucy! Welcome to the forum. I'm not familiar with 'Club or Sebastian Adams', there are hundreds of small furniture makers around...maybe someone else is?
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Sarah Guest

Default Re: Sebastian Adams and/or Club Furniture

I have the "felix" ottoman in leather from club furniture. It receives only light use (no one sits on it) so I cannot attest to how the "sit on" pieces will hold up over time. I got my ottoman at an estate sale & only paid $450 for it so mine was definitely worth the price.