Hello Duane...Today was a lazy Sunday, so came on to your "Keeping Room" forum to read and enjoy what you and others have to say. I just came upon "So who is this DRCOLLIE guy?....And read all about you. So good to know a little bit about you Duane...I enjoyed the part where your mom had her little reproduction furnishing store...And she named it "The Keeping Room."....Just like your own furniture store!......Now I know how you got a good eye for fine products!....Smart mom you got there...The sad part was learning you had cancer...I am so glad you are a cancer survivor and you are doing well my friend...Thanks for letting us know a little bit about you...I am so glad I found your forum and so happy I bought my H&M sofa through you....And thanks for educating all of us on buying good furniture...Your a good person and great business man....And my friend!

Talk to you soon,
Diane....from Staten Island

P.S. Duane do you have a Facebook account?....Or you can have "The Keeping Room" page where all your friends can post photo's and comments....I read Facebook helps people with business reach a lot of people. It's just one more place to get the word out.....More people should know you Duane.