We've been shopping for leather furniture for a bit and haven't had much luck. One we really like is the Maxwell from RH. Its transitional/modern so we like the clean lines, but the big thing for us is the depth. At 90x46x35 (with an interior seat depth of about 30") its actually comfortable for my large body (6'5" 250).

Everything I find seems to be between 20" and 22" (even when ignoring the style of furniture). There are the knock-off internet retailers (Bari, HomeLoft, ClubFurniture, etc) that have mocked this exact model but I just don't trust them or the quality of their product (YGWYPF). I hate paying for just the brand/storefront, like RH, so I was hoping to get some direction for similarly deep furniture that is actually good quality. I'm in NC so I know there has to be some showrooms/stores that are capable of offering this but we've struck out. I've look through H&M and Classic Leather and haven't found anything (or simply just missed it as my eyes started to gloss over), plus we've done the exhausting FLS trek with no luck.

Any ideas?