Thread: Looking for Hancock & Moore Campaign Sofa

realtorgal Guest

Question Looking for Hancock & Moore Campaign Sofa

Hi,
    And thanks for running this forum. I have been on a search for a store that has a H&M Campaign sofa on the floor. I am very interested in buying this model, as it has the power option which I need.
    However, it's been a challenge finding one anywhere in the area that I live in, ( PA, MD, DE, NJ) and I am willing to travel to find one to actually sit in before making the "buy" decision.

Bradington Young is a second option, but so far haven't been able to determine whether they make a sofa with power reclining on the two end seats either.

If you can be of any help to me in locating a store that has one of these, I'd much appreciate it.
    Thanks!

Default Re: Looking for Hancock & Moore Campaign Sofa

You'll probably not find one on the floor, the 9083-30PR Campaign with Power Recliner. I doubt there is a dealer in the country that has one on the floor because there are no 'floor stock' deals on that model. H&M does not show that piece at Market, so it won't even be at the big stores that buy the showroom at end of Market.

I made a quick call to the CEO at H&M (he works on Saturday mornings) and they do not have any coming through the plant at this time, nor know of any dealer that has one - anywhere. If you're willing to travel to Hickory NC to H&M's # 3 plant, I can find out if one might be coming through the production line (scheduled to be built), and you would have to go there when its in its final production stages before it was boxed to ship out....that's the only suggestion I have. Pretty much its one of those pieces you have to take a leap of faith with, or find a dealer willing to bring one in for you in order to earn your business.

Bradington-Young has the # 965-90PR Power Recliner Sofa "Cartier" but to be perfectly honest I can't recommend it. I think the angles are wrong on it (back too steep / pitch is off in relation to the seat deck, too deep on the seat, not tall enough in the back). I've had those come through my store and don't like the way they sit. I'd be more inclined to go with the H&M, as there are very few pieces in that maker's line that sit poorly...

Leathercraft is another option, one of our members just took delivery of his a few weeks ago and has a write up on his here:

http://www.myfurnitureforum.com/show...t=leathercraft
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.