Hi folks - hope everyone is well. 19 yr military vet and total furniture rookie here. Just moved into a new (to me) house and while my ergo perfect chair is great for my reading, wine drinking, & movie watching, it probably would be nice to give my girlfriend and family someplace to sit when they come visit. I've always loved the RH furniture, and especially the Lancaster loveseat. It's just hard to cough up $2600 plus shipping for something when you're sure it was made for them by another company and the obvious name markup. I called the "outlet" in Jawja, and they quoted me more than the website price. So, I've been doing my research probably like everyone else here, and while several possibilities and likely RH clone models were pointed out, I'm just not exactly sure and hate to buy sight unseen unless I know it's a winner. I'm not rich. Duane, I know zero about furniture building, but forums all over the internet say that you forget more about furniture on the toilet each day than I'll ever learn in my lifetime. I'd love to beg some of your expertise on the matter. Should I just save my dinar and go the RH route with that beautiful Brompton Cocoa leather, or do you have another suggestion?

Thanks for any musings on your (or anyone's) part, and happy 4th to you all. We are all blessed to be Americans. If ever you doubt that, just get yourself deployed.