Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A big hand for Aaron, our forum member and Site Administrator

Default A big hand for Aaron, our forum member and Site Administrator

I want to say a big "THANK YOU" to Aaron for upgrading our forum.

We moved it to a faster server, and he installed the latest v.bulletin upgrade so we're now running 4.0.8 which has all the bug fixes in it. This may seem trivial to many of you, but its a huge hassle to do this and requires talent to do the upgrades. Aaron is not only a valued customer of mine, but has volunteered to help me with this site on maintenance and keeping it running smooth. I cannot thank him enough.

And when you need some legal advice, be sure to go to Aaron's own website, this is how he makes his living:

www.expertlaw.com

http://www.expertlaw.com/forums/forum.php
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: A big hand for Aaron, our forum member and Site Administrator

What?? All these views on this thread and not one other "THANKS AARON! WE APPRECIATE IT" ?

Aaron puts a lot of time into helping me run this place, and its all volunteer. See how fast and smooth the forum operates now? It wouldn't be that way if it were not for his work to tune it up. You regulars here need to give him a shout out.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Riddle Guest

Thumbs up Re: A big hand for Aaron, our forum member and Site Administrator

Thank you, Aaron! I really do appreciate it!

For those of you who don't work in the techie world, migrating to a different platform and upgrading the application with as little interruption to users as we saw, is unusual and difficult to do. The fallout afterward can be ugly, too. As a user, I haven't seen any yet. Again, that's unusual and impressive!

Thank you Aaron!!! As a member really addicted to this site, your work is GREATLY appreciated!!!
    Last edited by juliepooch; 11-08-2010 at 12:06 PM.

Us+2 ferts&theDog Guest

Thank you Aaron, I know that wasn't a matter of pushing a couple of buttons...you put some time into the upgrade. I bow to your techie expertise (and appreciate your furniture comments, too!).

Tammy

organic_smallhome Guest

Thank you, Aaron! Very generous on your part, and much appreciated.

Thanks.

nhpinnacles Guest

Many Thanks Aaron, this forum is one that has given soooo much helpful information and enjoyment I really appreciated your time, help and efforts in making it possible.

nhpinnacles Guest

I just looked at Aaron's legal forum and highly recommend it to everyone http://www.expertlaw.com/forums/forum.php

Aaron my son is on a legal path in college. He competes on the mock trial team and although his team lost to Harvard in the finals he won best regional witness award ( for the third time )and beat on points Harvard's opening argument in the same final . I am VERY proud.

Riddle Guest

Wink Re: A big hand for Aaron, our forum member and Site Administrator

I stayed up way too late one night reading Aaron's legal forum. Definitely interesting. I was simultaneously saddened (lots pregnant minors wanting to marry without parental permission) and entertained by some of the questions about marriage. I had no idea that there were so many people who want to have secret marriages (huh? secret affairs, I get, but secret marriages?) or that there were so many people who seem to have skipped the whole annoying divorce business before remarrying. My absolute favorite was the woman who wanted to know if her boyfriend, whose wife died in Australia, is still married. She didn't articulate her question well, so the responses are pretty funny. http://www.expertlaw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108718