Hi, I am new this forum and furniture buying in general. After 9 years of apt living, my husband and I moved into a townhouse last summer with a 2-seater Ikea sofa and armchair. We are content getting furniture slowly and plan to keep our living room empty for now but with a 2yr old and twins on the way feel the need to finally add more seating to our family room so we can actually have people over more comfortably. We have a small family room but really want to maximize seating so intend to purchase a 3-cushion couch, love seat, and smaller arm chair w/ottoman. We don't have a huge budget, but after much searching finally found some Kincaid furniture (Custom Select line) that we like and can afford IF we buy online through a discounter. However, I have trouble finding many reviews on Kincaid products and would like opinions on the brand. With the impending arrival of the twins, we are hoping to make a purchase soon.

Anything else we should consider? How does Kincaid compare to Clayton Marcus (which we actually haven't seen yet) or Rowe? Thanks!