Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Photos!

crunchysue Guest

Default Re: H&M Leather Comparisons

Ooh I can't wait to see pictures! Are they here yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by anaye View Post
    Great minds think alike....
    We just ordered the same thing, Author chair in Tuscany Harness.
    Also Poet chair in Tuscany Harness and the Newton sofa in Mesquite Saddle Lightly Burnished.

Vegas Guest

Default Re: Photos!

I actually have two samples of that leather, both very different, but gorgeous. One is much darker which I think I prefer. Oh, this is tough. I like it very much.

Vegas Guest

Duane, the Weston Cognac is not on the H&M website. Does that mean anything??

I have to say the Saddle Chair will be between a black big screen on a black maple (painted) stand, and a black round side table that is 28 inches tall and 28 inches diameter with inlaid stone colors of all sorts. The photo of the Weston Cognac looks a little orangy by my 2 samples look like 1 tannish brown and 1 more brownish red. I am thinking I don't want the whole look to be Halloweenish... I realize the photos tend to give that effect because my Cameo Brown Burnished is not orangy at all.

With the Black offsets of the TV table and TV, what do you think about a combo of Venice Harness and a Weston Mocha or Tobacco? Or, is would it be overkill across the room from the Carmen?

Another color I saw was the Weston Saddle as a possibility because it looks deeper toned on the screen, but only you would really know.

I am concerned I won't be able to receive leather samples in time for sale deadline but will give it a try today. So, I may be counting on your recommendation as I have in the past with the Carmen sofa and Princeton chair which worked out just fine.

Vegas Guest

Apologize for the messed up grammar. Guess I am stressed out because I would like to take advantage of the sale.

thread unstick
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.