Thread: A stunning sectional by Hancock and Moore

Default A stunning sectional by Hancock and Moore

Yesterday I was unpacking a # 9840 RAQ / # 9839 LAQ City Sectional for a customer that we are going to deliver this coming Sunday. I had an old friend of mine stop by for lunch so he gave me a hand unpacking it and he's not a furniture guy at all.

We pulled the cover off the long section and he said "That's stunning - I don't ever think I've seen a leather sectional that good-looking, what is it?"

I had to agree, the leathers on this piece was outstanding, but quite truthfully I had forgot the series we ordered it in. It was cold out, and he couldn't stay long so we didn't take photos like I normally do. Just checked it over for flaws (none) and repacked it in the store delivery truck. I'll try to get my delivery guys to snap some shots of it after they put it in the customers house but they're not the best photographers.

I came back in the store and pulled the ticket on it: Garfield Chestnut, a GR 3 leather. This was one of the best pieces I've seen in a long time, be sure to put that leather on our short list if you can budget in the GR 3 price category and are looking for a warm, mid-tone brown.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

aluebcke Guest

Default Re: A stunning sectional by Hancock and Moore

Hey Duane...did your delivery guys happen to get pictures of this one? It's been a while, but I can hope (leaning toward the Garfield leather and would love to see a sofa made up in it).

Afraid not, no photos of that one. When its cold ans icy outside, we usually skip grabbing the camera.
    Duane Collie

Duane,

From the way you have described it I would really like to see that sectional also. I don't know whether it goes against any of your policies, but I have found that customers are usually flattered if they are asked to take a photo of their new furniture and email it to you so that you can show others how nice it looks.

Jeff

That customer is here on the forum so I kind of figure if they are inclined to photo it then ithey will. Many of my customers don't want others to see interior shots of their homes and I'm OK on that as well. It was really cold that day we unpacked that sectional and we were moving quick to free it from the box and repack on our delivery truck. Notice that mostbhe photos are taken on sunny days in the Spring and Fall?!
    Duane Collie