Good Morning!

I am a brand new member, but I have been lurking for a couple weeks and trying to get as much information as possible before making my next sofa purchase.

I am lucky enough to live in Raleigh, North Carolina and have access to several different furniture makers and stores. It has been a tad bit overwhelming trying to wade through all the information... but I think I have come up with what I am looking for at the price point I am trying to stay in.

I am interested in getting an opinion on Dexter Furniture if you have one. I have visited their store, looked at and sat in every sofa. They are NC made, 8-way hand tied and offer as many different styles and upholstery options as every other store. Their cushions are poly fill with some down options. They seem to be able to work with me to find the perfect fit, but I have not heard ANYTHING about them.

They have an A+ BBB rating, so that says something right? They have been in business since 1985.

I am still recovering from a horrible experience with a Klaussner sectional that is only 2 years old, so I am being as cautious as possible.

Thank you in advance for any expertise you may offer!